Have you or a loved one been injured in an accident involving a motorcycle? When your health, family and financial stability is at risk, call Peter David Brown, P.A. to fight for your rights!
Did you know?
According to the Department of Transportation, motorcyclists were four (4) times more likely than passenger vehicle occupants to be injured in a motor vehicle accident in 2020. It is also listed that motorcyclists are twenty-eight (28) times more likely than passenger vehicle occupants to be killed in a collision.
Being injured in a motorcycle accident can not only cause life-changing injuries, but can also cost over one-hundred thousand ($100,000) dollars in medical bills, even if it wasn’t your fault! Attorney Peter David Brown has handled serious motorcycle accident claims since 1985 during his time with Progressive Casualty Insurance Company. Let an experienced and knowledgeable attorney handle the burden of your personal injury claim!
Depending on the type of circumstances surrounding your injury, you may be entitled to recover compensation for the following:
- Medical expenses (Previous or future anticipated expenses)
- Lost wages
- Pain and Suffering
- Emotional and psychological distress
- Scarring or disfigurement
- Permanent impairment
- Wrongful death of an individual
What to Do:
- Call 911
- Take photos of the scene, any injuries, and any vehicles and/or property involved in the collision
- Obtain an FR-10 (initial accident report) from the police on scene
- Collect any witness contact information, if possible
- Immediately seek medical attention
- Call The Law Office of Peter David Brown, P.A. and let us take it from here!
What Not To Do:
- Leave the scene
- Forget to call 911
- Lose your temper
- Discuss your injuries prior to seeking medical treatment
- Admit fault (unless you are 100% sure that you are legally in the wrong
- Make a statement to the insurance companies
- File a lawsuit on your own
- Refuse medical treatment – you never know what injury might be underlying!
We service the entire State of South Carolina and routinely handle matters nationwide! Contact us for a CONFIDENTIAL AND FREE CONSULTATION!