Mount Pleasant Personal Injury Attorney
The Law Office of Peter David Brown, P.A. is a “plaintiff only” injury law firm dedicated to representing individuals and their families who have been injured. Whether you have been injured by the negligence of another or a simple work related accident, we are here for you. Since Peter Brown started his own law firm in 1994, we have successfully handled hundreds of personal injury and workers’ compensation matters.
Please call and set up an appointment to meet with an attorney and an experienced paralegal to discuss your personal injury matter. Depending on the type and circumstances surrounding your injury, you may be entitled to recover for the following:
- Medical expenses (past and future anticipated expenses, such as injections, surgeries, scar revisions, removal of hardware)
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional and psychological distress
- Scarring (disfigurement)
- Loss of the enjoyment and companionship of your spouse
- Loss of enjoyment of Life
- Compensation for permanent Impairment
- Wrongful death of an individual
While automobile accidents and workers’ compensation claims comprise the majority of the personal injury claims we routinely handle, we also have the capacity to handle claims for:
- Automobile accidents involving wrongful death
- Victims of drunk drivers
- Dram shop actions against hosts, bars, restaurants, clubs & hotels for over serving alcohol to their patrons who drive and cause injuries
- Trucking accidents involving eighteen (18) wheelers, dump trucks, commercial vehicles
- Golf cart and four wheeler injuries from accidents and rollovers
- Motorcycle accidents
- Nursing home negligence and/or abuse
- Slip/Trip and fall on any property (premises liability)
- Falls from porches, balconies and stairs in residential or commercial buildings.
- Negligent security for parking lots, hotel/motel, apartments
- Victims of sexual assaults
- Serious head, neck and back injuries
- Broken bones, torn ligaments and sprains
- Dog bites
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Social security disability claims
- Insurance bad faith claims
WE SERVICE THE ENTIRE STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA AND ROUTINELY HANDLE MATTERS NATIONWIDE.
- We provide a legal team that includes at least one attorney and a paralegal who will handle your matter. They will become exceptionally familiar with your case and will be available to speak with you regarding your matter
- As a former Insurance Adjuster and a former Insurance Defense Attorney, Peter Brown knows the crucial factors that Insurance Adjusters and their Attorneys’ use to evaluate the risk vs. value of a claim
- We will help you with the Property Damage portion of your claim without charging a fee. This includes helping you obtain a rental car from the at fault driver’s insurance company if applicable.
- We work solely on contingency, meaning that if we are not successful in gaining a recovery on your behalf, we do not earn a fee. (Pursuant to the South Carolina Rules of Professional Conduct, the percentage fees are calculated before costs and the costs are paid by the client unless otherwise agreed upon).
- Our attorneys regularly attend Continuing Legal Education Seminars in their respective areas of practice. We are also members in various groups of legal professionals in order to stay current with the developments, changes and concerns within each specific area of practice.